“Why should a health score be valuable to your organization? The answer lies in the understanding that losing a single customer requires acquiring at least three new customers to compensate for the lost value.”
- Patti Zack, Chief Customer Officer at FiscalNote
It’s an almost universal truth that there are a lot of metrics to get your head around when working in customer success. So much so, we created an entire course on it.
Whether you’re scrolling through LinkedIn or doing a quick “best customer success metrics” search on Google on your lunch break, you’ll inevitably come across the mother of all metrics: the customer health score.
There’s a lot of ambiguity around this metric, namely when should you implement it in your business. Here to dispel any misconceptions about the customer health score is Patti Zack, Chief Customer Officer at FiscalNote, who's joined us on the CS School podcast.
Get your AirPods out and learn all there is to know about this customer success metric, when’s best to implement it, the different approaches from B2B to B2C, and a ton more.
Trust us – you don’t want to miss this episode. Take your metrics game to new heights by hitting “play.” 👇
Key discussion points
- Unlocking business growth through customer health scores.
- The evolution of customer health scores: From startups to established companies.
- How to deliver value through customer health scores.
- Addressing the consumption gap with customer success.
- The future of health scoring: Bridging the gap between B2B and B2C experiences.
- What Patti's going to discuss at his session at the upcoming Customer Success Festival in Las Vegas on May 24 & 25, 2023
A little bit about Patti
Patti’s journey to customer success leadership was shaped by diverse experiences across sales, customer support, and compliance roles. Although the concept of customer success leadership wasn’t explicitly defined early in her career, her path eventually converged toward this all-encompassing function.
As the Chief Customer Officer at FiscalNote, Patti’s focus lies in creating value for customers, employees, and the company as a whole. By driving initiatives that enhance customer satisfaction, optimize employee performance, and bolster the organization's profitability, she aims to lead the way in building a successful customer-centric enterprise.
- Connect with Patti on LinkedIn
- Attend the Customer Success Festival in Las Vegas
- Join the Customer Success Collective community Slack channel