Are you kicking yourself for missing out on some of the best customer success events of the last few years? Do you wish you had a time machine and could experience the awe-inspiring sessions for yourself? Say no more…
That's why we're excited to offer you our latest eBook. We’ve curated five of the most informative, thought-provoking sessions just for you, and packaged them in a streamlined way for you to digest.
Why you need this eBook
As a CSM, we understand that continually providing positive customer experiences is a top priority. Your customers need to realize value with you, or else they’ll go walkabout. In order for you to stay ahead of the competition, you need to be constantly learning and growing in this area. This is where our Customer Success Festivals are here to help.
This eBook is the perfect reference tool for anyone who attended these talks and wants to re-live the experience or dive deeper into the insights.
What's actually in it for you
Inside, you'll discover expert insights from CS leaders on a range of topics, including customer advocacy, the importance of sales skills in a CSM’s repertoire, and how to communicate the value of CS.
Even if you attended these sessions when they happened, this eBook is the perfect reference tool that allows you to revisit your favorite presentations and provides a valuable opportunity for you to reinforce your learnings from some of the most impressive customer success leaders in the field.
- Linsey Parker (Director of Customer Success & Renewals at Onna), Rav Dhaliwal (Investor and Venture Partner at Crane Venture Partners), Daniel Goldfeld (VP of Customer Success at Mine), and Fausto Briosa (Team Lead & Principle Customer Success Manager at HubSpot)
- Mark Higginson, Chief Customer Officer at Roster
- Dominic Constandi, Chief Customer Officer at ZoomInfo
- Rebecca Nerad (VP of Customer Success at E2Open), Michael Hill (Strategic Customer Success Manager at Madison Logic), Jessie Miño (Customer Success Manager at Robin), and Yana Myaskovskaya, (Head of Customer Success at Bodhi)
- Edward Chiu, Co-Founder & CEO of Catalyst
What to expect
- How to convert loyal customers into raving advocates
- What’s the next stage in the evolution of customer success
- How to effectively communicate the value of the customer success function
- Why sales skills need to be a part of every CSM’s toolkit
- How to balance statistics with personal knowledge at all levels of scale
Looking for even more to satisfy your appetite for knowledge?
Look no further. You can experience these innovative talks first-hand at one of our in-person or virtual Customer Success Festivals and reap the unmistakable benefits of networking with like-minded CS leaders.
Whether you've attended one of our festivals previously or are looking to in the future, you'll come away galvanized with the knowledge shared by our passionate speakers. So why wait? Sign up today and get make that definitive change in your customer success career.