The Customer Success Salary Survey 2022 features a wealth of facts and stats that aims to resolve the taboo and re-frame the conversation surrounding salaries. 💵
What to expect in this report
We put a series of questions to our customer success leaders to deduce:
- The average baseline salary by region.
- How earning potential can vary, depending on your role.
- The industries that are the most lucrative for CS professionals.
- The discrepancy in pay between genders.
What's in it for you?
Our latest report will help you:
- Discover how much fellow CS professionals are earning.
- Identify your earning potential as you climb the customer success ladder.
- Verify if you’re being paid what you’re worth.
- Plan out your next career move – and decide on a suitable paycheck.
We've held a magnifying glass up to the world of CS compensation will enlighten you about industry secrets like:
- When we looked at the average baseline global salary for CS professionals – from CSMs to VPs – we found it was $88,984 (before tax).
- When asked what their employers could do to improve their satisfaction with their compensation, most people requested improved parental leave, better base pay, and medical and dental insurance.
- Companies with a sales-first approach to business provided the most lucrative salaries to their CS employees.
What’s the hold-up?
Download your free copy of the Customer Success Salary Survey 2022 today and see what all the fuss is about.
If your interest has been piqued, continue the conversation about salaries with other like-minded CS professionals in our Slack community! ✏️