Hey there 👋
Welcome to the first-ever CS Scoop – your monthly newsletter that satisfies your customer success cravings.
We've been pretty darn busy at HQ, bringing you not one, but two powerhouse events: the third volume of the Customer Success Festival, as well as our first dedicated APAC event. Our virtual stage was graced by speakers from Microsoft, LinkedIn, PayPal, Financial Times & more.
Missed the festivals? Don’t sweat it - check out our membership plans to access the recorded sessions.
See what else we've been up to in your monthly roundup 👇
– Grace, Copywriter @ Customer Success Collective
The State of Customer Success
We launched our first ever report, demystifying misconceptions surrounding customer success.
Our 50-page magnum opus includes key findings like:
- Most CSMs work closest with product (84%) and sales (83%) teams
- 66% of people claimed that customer onboarding was a top priority in their job
- Only 63% of participants use retention rate as one of their own KPIs
Whether you're cooking dinner, on the morning commute, or at the gym, get your CS fix on the go with our new podcast 🏃♀️
Hosted by CS pioneer, Rupal Nishar, AVP of CS at Netomi, each episode features a different guest to chew the fat on building and scaling effective CS teams.Tune in
Introducing our brand-new video series hosted by CS innovator, Vish Walia, Snr. CSM at Microsoft 💡
Tune in now and satisfy your cravings for:
- Real life learnings & case studies
- Indispensable revenue tips
- Insights on improving the customer experience
Join Vish and his legions of CS enthusiasts with a new topic every other week.Tune in
New this month
- Gemma Cipriani-Espineira, VP of Customer Success at Chili Piper | How customer success can get a seat at the table
- Isabel Ruiz, Senior CSM at Pluralsight | Customer success toolbox: what’s in it
Templates and frameworks
- Customer Success Festival | October 2021
- Customer Success Festival APAC | October 2021