What's a year it's been...
Despite everything, we haven't stopped 💪
Events, webinars, guides, podcasts, interviews, reports, you name it - we've churned out top-quality content, all year round, just for you.
As we head into the new year, let's take a look back at the best bits from 2021👇🏻
Following the explosive response to the Customer Success stage at the Future of SaaS Festival, the Customer Success Collective was founded with one mission:
To enable people in the customer success profession to provide nothing less than pocket aces performances.
We kicked off in spectacular style, launching our very first virtual event, the Customer Success Festival - over 3,000 of you joined us, showing how exciting it is to be part of this function.
As we entered Spring, our membership plans began to blossom.
CS leaders around the world were given unrestricted access to all the templates, frameworks, presentations and content they needed to nail their CS strategy and day-to-day.
Here's a quick snapshot of what we launched with:
- A guide to churn reduction
- Onboarding framework
- Converting freemium users into paid users (try this one)
- Customer retention survey
- Who should own the revenue for existing customers?
- Onboarding for retention and revenue
- The value of CS in the COVID era
- Driving customer lifetime value by focusing on outcome success
- Driving adoption in a changing SaaS landscape
- Customer success metrics that drive 95% retention
Said literally everyone. So, we did.
In June, the Customer Success Festival returned. This time, boasting CS experts from Slack, Monday.com, Amazon, GitLab and more.
Best of the rest for Q2
As Summer melted into Autumn, we showed no signs of slowing down. We launched CS Build and CS Connect.
Your go-to podcast for sculpting a CS department, with deep dives into the fundamentals, best practices and going global.
Some of our favourites:
Legions of CS experts discuss actionable advice, driving revenue and top tips for heightened customer experiences in our video series with Vish Walia.
Our top picks:
Best of the rest for Q3
- Why you should align your customer success, marketing and sales teams
- Why should customer success be represented at C-Suite level?
- The ultimate guide to Customer Success Operations
Rounding off the year in style, for one more time, we brought back the Customer Success Festival, AND hosted the first instalment in APAC.
We also published our first industry report: The State of Customer Success.
In the report:
- Discover what CS professionals really do
- Understand where CS sits within organizations
- Find out how CS experts have got to where they are
- Hear our predictions for the future of CS
Best of the rest for Q4
As we said at the start, what a year it's been. We've done a lot, and we can't wait to do it all over again next year.
Want to start off 2022 in the right way? Become a member and get stuck into all this good stuff:
📝 30+ customizable templates & frameworks
📰 Exclusive membership articles from Zoom, Intercom & more.
📺 Members-only video content
🎟 Access All Areas to virtual events at no charge
💰 10% discount on conference tickets
🔒 Early access to new products & reports
Until next year...