Can outcomes-based thinking really revolutionize your customer success strategy? “Outcomes” hasn't quite become a buzzword, but it certainly is thrown around a lot in the customer success community.
So, in true CS School form, we're here to demystify this term and iron out exactly how you can apply outcomes-based thinking in your day-to-day life as a CSM.
In this episode of the podcast, we're joined by Shane Ketterman, Enterprise Customer Success Manager at SimpleTexting, on the importance of outcomes-based thinking in cultivating successful customer relationships.
Discover how you can help your team deliver more value to your customers and the pitfalls to watch out for! Don't miss this episode packed with insights and actionable tips for elevating your customer-relationship-building game. 👇
Key discussion points
- The benefits of outcome-based thinking for both the business and its customers
- How to effectively communicate the benefits of an outcomes-based approach to senior executives
- Measuring the success of your outcomes
- The importance of education and setting expectations with customers
- The drawbacks of outcomes-based thinking
- The value of case studies
- How to get your customers excited
- What Shane’s going to discuss at his session at the upcoming Customer Success Festival in Las Vegas on May 24 & 25, 2023
A little bit about Shane
Shane is a dynamic tech-savvy professional, deeply committed to customer success and thriving in the world of innovation. Having worked in diverse settings from bustling start-ups to ambitious corporations, Shane has honed his expertise and versatility to drive business growth.
His keen interest in solution architecture, paired with an innate ability to inspire and educate others, has positioned him as a valuable asset in any team. A firm believer in the power of continuous learning, Shane is dedicated to keeping up-to-date with the latest advancements and sharing his knowledge to empower others.
As a passionate customer success advocate, Shane brings a wealth of experience and an unwavering dedication to creating exceptional experiences for clients, ensuring their journey is smooth and fulfilling.
- Connect with Shane on LinkedIn
- Send Shane a message in the Customer Success Collective Slack channel
- Attend his session on outcomes-based thinking at the Customer Success Festival in Las Vegas