🗓 Date: October 13-14, 2022
What is Customer Success Festival ? 🤔
The Customer Success Collective will assemble customer success experts from the world’s largest companies and most exciting startups.
Our festival invites you to connect, network, and learn from who's who in the CS industry about the latest CS trends.
With curated discussion panels and actionable keynotes, you're sure to return with a fresh perspective and new ideas.
Speakers Highlights. 🧠
Sherrod Patching leads the global customer success management teams at GitLab. She is a seasoned customer-centric success leader with deep experience building high-performing global teams focused on driving adoption and expansion through excellent customer experiences.
Nick has extensive experience in building, managing and growing all customer success businesses, such as managing consulting, professional services, operational management, education services and product support services.
Lauren in an optimist with a passion for driving customer success who is constantly looking for ways to innovate and engage to accelerate results.👉 FULL SPEAKER LIST👈
Agenda Highlights. 🔥
- Optimize your onboarding process to reduce early-stage churn
- Engage, convert, retain; holistically understanding your customers
- Enable your organization to achieve retention and renewals
- Track the high-growth trajectory of customer success and look at the future of the function
- Build alignment between sales and post-sales customer success teams to drive LTV
Get in on the action and harness the convenience of virtual events, join the community, and gain valuable insights and new innovative practices.👉 GRAB YOUR PASS👈